In this video, I was trying to get Matthias to smile (it's kind of old), but I guess he had a good reason not to smile--he was busy with something else. I posted it on Facebook, so pretty much everyone that looks at this will have probably already seen it, but I thought it would be important for me to record for all posterity this funny moment.
I also plan to use it as a litmus test to scare off screen Matthias' future wife candidates. If the noises Matthias was capable of making at a tiny age are scary to a woman, or if it's the possibility of having offpsring that make such noises that scares her, this will both thin out the flaky candidates and inspire the worthy ones to get to know a guy who was able to make pooping so adorable at such a young age.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Okay, I've changed it, and hopefully anyone can comment, so give it a whirl!