Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 months go by so quickly...

I don't have any actual '5 month' pictures yet. I was going to snap some, but I don't know where the camera went!! I don't have the motivation to hunt for it, either. I'm sure I will find it in time to go to my new nephew's baptism and Thanksgiving with my sister and her family this weekend. I can't wait! :D

However, I thought I'd post a few random pics that show how our "snuggabug" has grown!

Edit: Okay, I found the camera. I just am too lazy to delete the above stuff and think of something else to say.

In related news, Matthias had his first taste from a sippy cup last night. It was really cute. I had actually pumped some milk, which doesn't often happen, so I told Jon, "What if I just stuck some in this cup?" Here's how it went.
Ummy-nummy-nummy....

Now I know why babies usually wear bibs!
He prefers to be "naked baby," anyway, though!
 Matthias has also been enjoying his walker. I can put him in there and he keeps himself entertained while I make supper, eat, etc. It's quite entertaining for all of us!
 We also got the chance to get to Fargo to visit my sister and her family for my nephew's baptism. Here are the two babies--one being 10 weeks old and one 5 months old! Matthias isn't that huge, I guess, huh?

Matthias was initially very excited to swim with his girl cousins:
But when the time came, he was so tuckered out that he only managed one short swimming session with Mommy.

He did have a lot of fun with his cousins, though...


Here are a few other random pictures I just haven't taken time to post.
This was taken shortly before Halloween, 4 1/2 months old or so.

Here is Matthias the "card shark" with Daddy.

Our little 90s-grunge-t shirt-with-a-flannel guy.

Hmm...I'm not sure what this expression is. Not impressed?





1 comment:

  1. Wow - he looks SO MUCH like K in that picture with the walker! I have one picture of her in it where we would hardly be able to tell who is who!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, I've changed it, and hopefully anyone can comment, so give it a whirl!