| Goofy Magee! |
Matthias took one look out the window and the hugest smile that a person could possibly have spread across his face. He began flapping his arms and hopping up and down in my arms with glee.
| (Re-enactment) |
When Jon got home from work Matthias was just waking up from his nap. Jon winked, pointed, and gave a "click" noise to Baby. Baby went wild!! Flapping arms, nearly knocking his blanket out of the swing, greeted Daddy. Jon repeated the routine and got the same results.
Possibly a result of his good cheer, Matthias was hard to get to sleep last night. When I finally thought he was starting to droop, he got the hiccups. Apparently hiccups are hilarious, as he gave himself the giggles each time he "hicced." I just had to show Jon, and knew Matthias wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, so we went back in the bedroom and showed Daddy what was so funny.
I believe he's continued to plot since we got home, as while I was typing this he definitely made some big strides in the "scooting" department, coming over to the computer, pressing buttons and opening new windows. Now he is reclined in my lap, playing with my shirt and filling his pants. Speaking of which, stay tuned to hear all about our exciting new adventure with cloth diapers! Or, if you're like everyone else in my family and you're tired of hearing about them, just skip it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Okay, I've changed it, and hopefully anyone can comment, so give it a whirl!