Monday, January 21, 2013

time for a new post

Hi,
I think it's about time to update this. It's been a long time since I've done so. Right now I'm trying to recover from the flu, so I don't have a lot of energy to do anything elaborate, but I have lots of time to do small, non energy-consuming things. So some of these pictures are quite old, and some are quite new. I think I have them in some sort of order.







This is not supposed to be sideways, so here's your neck exercise for the day!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos! In #2 I can see how much hair he has now, and the one of him sitting in front of his photo is soooo cute. Thank you for sharing these.
    Love,
    Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete

Okay, I've changed it, and hopefully anyone can comment, so give it a whirl!