A while ago my sister posted this picture of Matthias on her blog.
She is always razzing me because we went to rival schools, and I usually don't join in that much because I probably would have fit in better at "her" school, the agriculture college, than I did at mine, the "business-med school-lawyer" college. Water under the bridge; I'm just not that great of a participant in razzing.
Matthias, however, saw the picture and wanted me to fix it. He is already such a "people person;" perhaps he already sees business or politics in his future? God help us. But his expression is much improved, so that means something...

I do very honestly wish you had loved your school so that we could equally participate in the razzing of each other. Either that, or you could have come to "our" school (yeah, and gotten your degree through yet another school since ours didn't technically have that program but contracted out with another program)....Trust me, there are two of us who will do our best to bring Mr. Matthias to BisonLand. Moo-U?
ReplyDelete